Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunny Seattle Day


Today was such a great day in Seattle....well, Edmonds really. Woke up and had two eggs for breakfast (scrambled) with cheese and ketchup...and then headed out doors to TAN. I'm in a wedding next weekend and I need some color, read some of Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and fell asleep.

Then went to Target bought the present for the bride and groom and came home and was SOOOO tempted with the ginormous Red Velvet cake in the fridge. I live with my parents and husband and we share food...they aren't watching what they eat so they buy the food they want to eat. Can I just say that I walked away and had one of my Weight Watcher red velvet cakes instead and I'm completely satisfied! I'm glad that I didn't tempt myself because I would have been upset later.

I just hope that I can keep this up...there is no cheating, but right now portion control is my hardest area. I weigh in on Wednesday and I hope that the scale will agree that I have been working hard :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment