Sunday, October 24, 2010

VitaMix and a Green Monster


It all started at the Puyallup fair this summer. I watched a demonstration for literally an hour of this blender that can do 10 things and sampled a virgin margarita, tortilla soup, fruit smoothie and corn chowder. I knew I had to get one, but the price tag was a little steep and I KNOW I couldn't afford it so I reluctantly walked away.

One night of crappy television lead me to watch QVC which had this blender on sale with a payment plan....yahoo! I got the okay from my husband and ordered it. Got it last Friday and honestly did a happy dance at the front desk when it arrived (shipped to to work because I'm ALWAYS there and didn't want them to leave it on the front porch). Made pumpkin icecream, yum!

Tonight I made a green monster with pineapple, apples, green grapes, oranges, spinach, carrots and ice = delish! I've named my new Vitamix blender, Belinda. Not exactly sure why I've named it, but just did.



I'm very excited for this purchase and can't wait to continue to make healthier options.

I also made dinner tonight Salsa Chicken in the crock pot. It'll be done in 2 more hours and I can't wait to try it. The house smells great! I want to cook more, but really don't have the time. I wish I could have more time in the day, but going to work at 5:30a and coming home at 5pm in the evening I just don't have the energy or time to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment