Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 1 - Weight Loss

Yahoo, got back on WW and lost 5.8 pounds in my first week on it. I know that you loose a lot in the first few weeks, but man, seeing a negative number is such a rush!

Biggest Loser Round 4 started today at work...all I gotta say is bring it on! I'm in it to win it! The support I have at home and at work is great.

Yesterday a few co-workers went out to lunch and I have enough will power to say, no thank you. I love getting out of the office for lunch, but I didn't trust my gut (: cause it was hungry! So I opted for a Smart Ones, Salisbury Steak with Mac and Cheese, not my first choice, but it definitely filled me up. I even could have snacked on some cookies in teh afternoon but chose carrots and hummus. Ah, I love me some hummus!


This morning I woke up and there was nearly 5 inches of snow on the ground! If you are from Seattle or have been here when it snows, I can attest that many Seattlites have no clue how to drive in the snow (or the rain) and basically the city shuts down. Luckily, it started raining and is melting as we speak. Driving to work with my parentals (yes, I carpool - gotta save the enviornment right?) people were flying down the freeway and yep, hydroplaned on all of the melting snow.

I do love being in a warm house/office looking at the white fluff, but I hate being IN it. Just give me a glass of hot chocolate and I'm set!

No comments:

Post a Comment