Friday, January 21, 2011

A Week of Goodness!

Whoo and Hoo, I'm down another 1.8 this week for a total loss of 7.6!!!

This week I had a craving for shrimp so I researched a few recipes and came across Cilantro Lime Shrimp. If anyone knows our family, we eat rice with everything! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I'm trying to stay away from rice, hardest thing EVER! I wanted something to eat with the shrimp other than a salad, I'm not the biggest fan of shrimp with salad. More research and I found this recipe for Quinoa. Lots and lots of protein in quinoa and it was fairly easy to make. I bought mine from PCC in the bulk bins, love going there and shopping in the bulk, note to self....when writing the number of the item also write what it is...I have something that I can't remember what it is! I'll have to make another trip down there :)


This week I also got my butt to the gym. I did a yoga class on Saturday, not a fan...must say I love my yoga instructor on Tuesday evenings, but the woman on Saturday just annoyed me. She was rude, very short with people and chewed gum! Ehhhh.

Saturday - 60 min. yoga
Monday - 90 min. hula
Tuesday - 60 min. yoga
Wednesday - 36 walking
Friday - 10 min. standing abs (thank you comcast free workout videos)

My heel still really hurts when I walk so I took it very easy this week as you can see below :)

I LOVE GETTING FREE STUFF! The gym was giving out free samples of Craisins, which are my all time favorite snack :)
My sis-in-law treated me after for pho, ooooh, pho how I love thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment