Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love Me some Green Monsters

When I first read on someone's blog that they make Green Monsters, I was curious...I then saw that Green Monsters have a healthy dose of spinach in a smoothie. Was a little wary because I was NOT a fan of spinach at ALL. But, must try everything before I can judge right? So, I whipped one up a few months ago and honest to God, I LOVE em! You don't even tast the spinach in it, well, since I put a boat load of fruits in it I don't taste the spinach.

Here is one that I made today at my office:

For some reason we have two magic bullets at my house...so I figured I would bring one to work to have an afternoon snack which is very healthy and not very many points :)

These are actually very perfect on the WW plan with the points plus since fruits and veggies are 0 points.

Here is what I put in my afternoon Green Monster:
1/2 cup of Almond Breeze Vanilla Soy Milk (you could use milk)
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1 cup spinach
ice

Place all of the above ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment