Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blah Week

This week at work has been pretty stressful. A lot of unknowns are out there and I don't work well with unknowns :(

I weighed in today and lost .2 pounds, I feel a little dissapointed because I worked the WW plan and worked out, but only .2 loss??? But, then I spoke to a co-worker and they said, "hey it's a loss and not a gain right?". Very true! I still lost weight this week and should not feel down, but proud. I was so use to seeing bigger numbers in losses, but I should be exuberant that I did not gain .2 right??? So yes, people, I lost .2 this week and I'm proud! I'll just keep working at losing more next week.

Went to the gym last night with my mom. I swear I would work out more and more if I could just watch television while I do it. Last night I caught the very end of Law and Order and sweated while walking on the treadmill. I wanted to do some weights, but didn't feel that motivated. I will tonight though.


Did a little better this week and even jogged at 4.4 mph for a few.

When I got home I attempted to make french fries, with butternut squash. I saw Hungry Girl make it on her new cooking show on the Cooking Channel. The food I would eat everyday without hesitation is french fries, YUM! They are the devil to me I swear. They definitely didn't taste like my usual french fries from McDonald's but they are a good substitute. I should have left them in a little longer so that they could crisp a bit more, but I doused em' with pepper and dunked em' in my ketchup and mustard blend and they were good. They were a lot sweeter than normal fries, but if I'm in a rut and need a fix :) then I can go for them. PLUS, they are 0 WW plus points for a serving. I ate mine last night with my dad's homemade meatloaf. I'm not usually a fan of meatloaf, but this was pretty yummy.


I will be headed to Hawaii next month and then New Orleans in April, my two vacations for the year. I uber excited about both vacations, but I need to get ready for em'. I would like to lose another 10 pounds before I go and try to get my arms and legs beach ready. I'm still debating on whether or not I will fake and bake before I go. Lemme tell you all, that I am pasty white. I tan pretty easily, and am originally from Hawaii (even got me some Hawaiian/Filipino blood) but I look whiter than rice! A nice base tan is what I need :) I'll keep you updated on what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment