Sunday, May 22, 2011

Up and Down

Wow, I've had quite a vacation away from this blog, but am going to reorganize my priorities which this blog is one of.

Recently I have had many personal issues occur in my life which at this time I'm not ready to disclose just yet, but I will tell you that the title says it all. My emotions are off the wall...one day I'm fine and another I'm not.

I've been cooking/baking quite a bit more. In fact, I'm getting these really great recipes from the blogs that I follow. Of course, many of them are not as healthy as I would like, but they are very very tasty :0).

I made these tonight, Smores Cookies which I got from Sweet Pea's Kitchen its like the best summer cookie ever which reminded me sitting around a roaring campfire with my family.


My big 3-0 is coming up and I'm like the title says up and down on whether I'd like to celebrate or not. I feel like drinking the night away so that I don't remember turning the dreaded number and like to hang out, but then again I don't feel like celebrating when I'm sad. But maybe this is what I need....I need to celebrate something in my life. Also, I always plan my parties...always. I'd like for once just to take the back seat and watch things unfold. I'm at fault as well, I like to be in control to make sure everything goes the way I want, but I just am NOT in a party planning mood.

The other weekend I went to visit a friend in the Tri-Cities. It was about a 3 hour drive and I loved every minute I was there. Sarah and her husband Jason, were great hosts and I had a great time. Sarah and I went wine tasking at Tagaris and Bookwalter, it was my first time and I got pretty tipsy. I bought a bottle at Tagaris and I must say, each glass tasted better and better with the next one :) I swear the last glass I had tasted like liquid honey.


Sarah and I are planning on taking a trip to Italy, not until September 2012...I really hope that this trip really happen.

Many changes are happening in my life and I need to accept these changes and learn to adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment